References to Publications by Others
- ASTM D5116-97
- Standard Guide for Small-Scale Environmental Chamber Determinations of Organic Emissions from Indoor Materials/Products. ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
- ASTM E981-84
- 2000. Standard Test Method for Estimating Sensory Irritancy of Airborne Chemicals. ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
- Girman, J.R., G.E. Hadwen, L.E. Burton, S.E. Womble and J.F. McCarthy
- 1999. "Individual Volatile Organic Compound Prevalence and Concentrations in 56 Buildings of the Building Assessment Survey and Evaluation (BASE) Study." Proceedings of Indoor Air 1999, The 8th International Conference on Indoor Air Quality and Climate, Edinburgh, Scotland, August 8-13, 1999, Vol. 2, pp. 460-465.
- Jenkins, P.L, T.J. Phillips, E.J. Mulberg and S.P. Hui
- 1992. "Activity patterns of Californians: Use of and proximity to indoor pollutant sources." Atmos. Environ. 26A: 2141-2148.
- Kleno, J.G. and P. Wolkoff
- 2002. "Eye Irritation from Exposure to PPB Levels of Limonene Oxidation Products." Proceedings of Indoor Air 2002, The 9th International Conference on Indoor Air Quality and Climate, Monterey, CA, June 30-July 5, 2002, Vol. 2, pp. 602-607.
- Shields, H.C., D.M. Fleischer and C.J. Weschler
- 1996. "Comparisons among VOCs measured in three types of U.S. commercial buildings with different occupant densities." Indoor Air 6: 2-17.
- Wolkoff, P., P.A. Clausen, C.K. Wilkins and G.D. Nielsen
- 2000. "Formation of strong airway irritants in terpene/ozone mixtures." Indoor Air 10: 82-91.
Ventilation Rates and Technologies
- 1997. ASHRAE Standard 129-1997, Measuring Air-Change Effectiveness, to be published by American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers, Inc. Atlanta, GA.
- ASTM D 6245-98
- 1998. Standard guide for using indoor carbon dioxide concentrations to evaluate indoor air quality and ventilation,
American Society for Testing Materials, American West Conshohocken, PA.
- Björkroth, M., O. Seppänen, and A. Torkki
- 1998. "Chemical and sensory emissions from HVAC components and ducts", In: Moschandreas, D. (editor) Design, Construction,
and Operation of Healthy Buildings - Solutions to Global and Regional Concerns, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and
Air Conditioning Engineers, Atlanta. pp. 47-55.
- Committee on the Assessment of Asthma and Indoor Air
- 2000. Clearing the Air: Asthma and Indoor Air Exposures, Division of Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, Institute of Medicine, Chapter 10. (Online version)
- Fang, L., G. Clausen, and P.O. Fanger
- 1998. "Impact of temperature and humidity on the perception of indoor air quality." Indoor Air, 8(2): 80-90.
- Milton, D., P. Glencross, and M. Walters
- 2000. "Risk of Sick Leave Associated with Outdoor Air Supply Rate, Humidification, and Occupant Complaints." Indoor Air; 10(4):212-221. (Online version)
- Mudarri, D.
- 1997. "Potential correction factors for interpreting CO2 measurements in buildings." ASHRAE Transactions, 103(2): 244-255.
- Orme, M.
- 1998. Energy impact of ventilation, Technical Note 49, International Energy Agency - Air Infiltration and Ventilation
Centre, Coventry, Great Britain.
- Persily, A.
- 1997. "Evaluating building IAQ and ventilation with indoor carbon dioxide." ASHRAE Transactions 103(2):193-204.
- Persily, A. and W.S. Dols
- 1990. "The relation of CO2 concentration to office building ventilation." ASTM Special Technical Publication 1067-1990, pp. 77-91, American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, PA.
- Sandberg, M. and M. Sjoberg
- 1983. "The Use of Moments for Assessing Air Quality in Ventilated Rooms." Building and Environment 18, pp. 181-197.
- Seppänen, O.
- 1999. "Ventilation strategies for good indoor air quality and energy efficiency." Proceedings of IAQ & Energy 98, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers, Atlanta. pp. 257-276.
- Wargocki, P., D.P. Wyon, J. Sundell, G. Clausen and P.O. Fanger
- 2000 - The Effects of Outdoor Air Supply Rate in an Office on Perceived Air Quality, Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) Symptoms and Productivity. Indoor Air, 10(4): 222-236 (Online Version)