12th International Workshop
on Premixed Turbulent Flames
The International Workshop on Premixed Turbulent Flames is held every two years as a "satellite" meeting of the International Combustion Symposium.
Goal - To provide an open forum to discuss fundamental experimental and computation research on premixed turbulent flames.
Format and Agenda - We encourage open discussion and accept only short
presentations of no more than 10 minutes.
Beijing Workshop organizers:
Friedrich Dinkelacker, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany email@example.com
James F. Driscoll, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ömer L. Gülder, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada, email@example.com
Some items that we plan to discuss:
1. Comparisons of different modeling approaches for PTF
2. New laser diagnostics – heat release, flamelet structure, movies, etc.
3. What can we decide for certain, what is still a research issue ?
4. Progress/expansion of the PTF Database
5. Possible interactions with the TNF workshop and the TNF database
6. Tabulation of DNS data in the PTF Database
Premixed Turbulent Flames Database on CMCS
portal is associated with Sandia Laboratories and the U.S. Department
Previous workshops were held at:
Berkeley 1988 Cambridge 2000
Paris 1990 Tokyo 2002
Sydney 1992 Evanston 2004
San Diego 1994 Mainz 2006
Naples 1996 Montreal 2008
organizers: Robert Cheng, LBL
Gouldin, Cornell Univ.
Back to workshop homepage
Updated by RKCheng June 11, 2010